Investigation into Death of 6 Month Old Kendal Boy

police investigation on street

Police investigate death of six-month-old boy at Kendal home

Police have launched an investigation after a six month old boy died at a home in Kendal.

Emergency services were called to an address on Waterside at around 7.05am on Thursday, June 25.

The North West Ambulance Service contacted Cumbria Police after reports that a child was unwell at the property.

The baby boy was pronounced dead at the scene.

Detectives investigating the death

Cumbria Police said a team of detectives and other specialists is now working to establish what happened.

A police spokesperson said: “An investigation is underway by a team of detectives and other specialists in order to establish the full circumstances of the death.”

No further details have been released about the cause of death.

Police have also not said whether the death is being treated as suspicious.

At this stage, no arrests have been reported.

Limited information released

Officers have not named the child or released any details about the family.

It is also not known how long the baby had been unwell before emergency services were called.

The investigation remains at an early stage.

Specialist officers are expected to carry out enquiries and gather information from the address.

Further updates may be issued once police have a clearer picture of the events leading up to the child’s death.

Anyone with information about the incident should contact Cumbria Police through the usual channels.

Most Recent Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *